Darksiders

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok i know we are used to being pretty critical of games until we have done some investigating. I mean we never want to get caught up in hype and expectations because it usually just ends in broken dreams and tears. So this is especially bad because it goes against my better judgement. I didn't learn my lesson from how good Asassin's Creed looked and how shitty it delivered apparently because I am telling you that I will be buying one game based on a trailer. The Darksiders trailer from E3 is the best trailer I have ever seen for a video game. I know its most likely not gameplay and its just a cgi or fmv or whatever its called when shit looks really good but then the game turns out it isn't. I will be buying Darksiders: Wrath of War because of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phe2x4CytYE&feature=related

I mean (insert every known curseword) seriously I have never been so jacked at anything in my entire life as this game.

Once when I was 8 years old charlie and the chocolate factory (the old one) was going to be on TV and me and my brother went fucking metal and were running around the house screaming like girls. I knocked over a vase full of dirty plant water in my fervor and was sternly told that I would no longer be allowed to watch the show because I had misbehaved. I cried harder than anything even my sister pleaded with my parents to let me watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory because even though I was so bad this was such a monument of delight to hold it from me would be an act of cruelty.

I want to play this game now more than I wanted to watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory when I was 8.

Side note even though i have a hard on for anything Gene Wilder and his comic genius Johnny depp was such a good wonka it gives me body lightning.

0 comments: