BREAKING NEWS: DOG RIDES CAT

Sunday, January 23, 2011

In Wow the new race the Worgen don't get a mount. They drop to all fours and run as a sort of beast form. All though this is complete fucking awesome I missed the old mount up experience. As any wow nerd with any amount of wasted real life knows you can get cross race mounts by becoming exalted with that races main city. I chose Darnassus because I have always wanted the tiger mount but never enough to actually play as a waify little elf. I donned the Purple Tree Tabbard (no it's not a penis reference that's the actual picture on the tabbard) and went dungeoning. I slowly ground out rep by killing peons and bosses alike. All culminating to pronouncing to the world DOG RIDES CAT! DOG RIDES CAT!

But why is my worgen naked you ask. All I answer is why wouldn't my worgen be naked!

0 comments: