bored at work

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

dalebot 5317: wanna see the ad i do when i quit.
"hey dale is that cadillac escalade sale ad done"
"yep here it is"

mike @ work: ahahaha
dalebot 5317: "what do you think....
uhhh yeah i am just going to interpret you lying on the floor shaking as a happy dance"
mike @ work: and you are clutching your eyes because they are dazzled by their brilliance
dalebot 5317: hahaha i know i scream everytime i look at it too
mike @ work: hahaha
dalebot 5317: "shit were lost in the woods anyone got a flash light"
"i have this ad"
-pulls out of pocket-
"HOLY FUCK PUT THAT AWAY WHAT THE FUCK I'M BLIND I'M BLIND"
mike @ work: what sorry i can't hear you over the sound of four helicopters touching down
dalebot 5317: HAHAA
dalebot 5317: WOW THIS WELDERS SPARK IS LIKE 30% AS BRIGHT AS YOUR AD
mike @ work: hey do you have a photo of the sun
yes why
i want to put a lens flare on my ad
dalebot 5317: hahahahaahah
dalebot 5317: "HEY DALE YOU HAVE A PAPERCLIP"
"yes but why are you yelling"
"YOUR AD WAS SO BRIGHT I'M NOW DEAF"
"how does that even work did it break your brain"
"NO THANKS I DON'T LIKE APPLES I DID OWN A HORSE AS A CHILD THOUGH"
mike @ work: hahahaha
mike @ work: hahahaha
mike @ work: IT COULD BE WORSE I COULD BE JACK
points to where jack sits, there is just a smoldering heap of ashes
dalebot 5317: hahahahah
dalebot 5317: "since it was my ad i get his xbox games"
"dale thats not fucking fair I'm his son"
-shows ad-
dalebot 5317: HAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN MORE GAMES
mike @ work: hahahaha
mike @ work: "dale fine you can have both of their games but please stop showing the ad, there are giant gaping holes burned through all our walls now"
dalebot 5317: "and i'm pretty sure steve with the broken brain wandered through and fell to his death"
dalebot 5317: SWEET MORE GAMES
mike @ work: "oh my god what is that noise"
everyone runs outside to see the sky being sucked through some gigantic black vortex
Great dale, your ad BROKE THE ATMOSPHERE. Good job.
dalebot 5317: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dalebot 5317: I AM THE WORLD RUINER MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
mike @ work: hahaha

0 comments: