Most Memorable Arcade Games From Childhood

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5
D- Bad Dudes:

I remember in grade 4 I had to show my 4H Calf in the fall fair and as part of my duties I would have to watch the barns and make sure no one raped the cows or what ever the fuck I was supposed to be there for. I would sneak off and just watch people play arcade games. One time I got busted away from my post and my mother was lecturing me and my reply was. "But mom there's this game where the bad guys die in one punch, ONE PUNCH"

4
D- Time Killers:

I remember being drawn to this game by the premise of characters from across the ages battling each other. The most amazing thing however was that you could cut off limbs and heads in the middle of the fight. I was so young that I knew shouldn't be watching anything that violent but that just made it that much sweeter

3
D- Pin Bot:

I played it again recently and ruined my rose colored memories. I just remember the talking and how it was a robot and the flippers were his hands or something and wondering why it would hit the ball into his own chest

2
D- Avengers:

We actually managed to get enough people together to play this on a regular basis. John E was Iron man, I was Hawkeye, John B was Vision..... who the fuck was the other guy..... who the fuck was the other character aaaaanyway it was fucking rad and we finished it ever since then I have had a gay hardon for Hawkeye. Aparently it was captain america considering the game was named after him. I don't remember who played as him though we all though the shield throw instead of shooting was dumb. How the fuck could he through it back and forth like a bomerang in the same time that hawkeye fired an arrow or vision shot eye beams. I mean eye beams go pretty damn fast.

1
D- Goldenaxe:

John E would get quarters from his mom from her tips the night before (she was a waitress) and we would go to school sometimes 45 minutes early just so we could stop on the way and play this game. We would always fight over who was the barbarian and who got the left over dwarf I think I tried that girl character once. This also holds the esteem of being the first ever Arcade game I finished

0 comments: