Live tweets from Deus Ex Pt:3

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#DeusEx is about to loose me if i have to do one more conversation tree before I get to shoot things again

of course I forgot #DeusEx is an RPG and of course that means I get lost in the world and can't figure out how to get to the next objective

I would really like to not be running around like a lost asshole right now #DeusEx

And now I'm in some random hoble because I went up a fire escape and climbed through a window. Found some ammo dealer... still lost #DeusEx

- MattyDorf @superdalebot a couple guys I work with have been talking about that game. Sounds like it's great, but hard.

@MattyDorf ugh tell me about it I've either been lost or talking for two hours I need to shoot something #DeusEx

As much as I love the slick design, I keep getting hung up on the wardrobe. It's like a NuMetal fan Raped 80's futuristic anime #DeusEx

Oh sweet i found the police station. Time for some hot action? NO ANOTHER CONVERSATION TREE. Oh joy non-consequential back story #DeusEx

- iamanth @superdalebot How far are you now?

@iamanth just got to the police station sooooo still the beginning

Oh nice you do an inventory search on a corpse and pull out his hacker brain chip. They called it a wet drive. Silly #DeusEx

- iamanth @superdalebot I'm just pass that. I haven't played since Thursday. Are you playing it on the 360 or on the PC?

@iamanth 360

@iamanth i havent shot anything in hours

- iamanth @superdalebot Taking the stealth route, huh? Did you save the hostages? I didn't... I feel so awful :(

I am not taking the stealth route just got lost and then too much talking. i did save the hostages I thought I had to #DeusEx

-iamanth @superdalebot I completely forgot about it. :( How did you get into the police station?

@iamanth that riveting conversation with the knob police officer who shot the kid when we were partners. I HATE the conversations #DeusEx

-iamanth @superdalebot Ah... I wasn't able to talk him into letting me in since I don't have that social augmentation. So I went in through the roof.

@iamanth I have no augmentations yet. Haven't figured that out. Roof would have been faster than talking #DeusEx

- iamanth @superdalebot I stacked crate after crate to get in over the fence lol

@iamanth haha Nice i never even thought about doing something like that

When do i get to kill something again. Snoooze #DeusEx

Sweet I didn't get lost enough in the street might as well head into the sewer I can't see this going badly #DeusEx

Of course there's electrified water in the sewer because if it wasn't i wouldn't die when i fell in #DeusEx

Finally in a gunfight. Made it about as far through gang territory as i could by stealth... 20ft #DeusEx

When it rains it pours with #DeusEx directly from one firefight into 4 more. This game has serious pacing issues

From talking for 2 hours to death 12 times in a row fighting mercs #DeusEx #RAGEQUIT

0 comments: