Live tweets from Deus Ex

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I decided I would Live tweet my experience while playing Deus Ex. Here are those tweets.


So far deus ex is a goodlooking game but the combat is kind of annoying since your so weak you need to use cover from which shooting sucks

It's a good thing there's no ammo in this game since it takes about a full clip to hit a guy once

the terrible aim cover shooting is especially frustrating since as soon as you step out of cover your pretty much dead

MattyDorf @superdalebot my friend Brad just got that and said it was hard as hell

@MattyDorf yeah this game is lucky it looks so slick and I have beer because it's pretty damn frustrating

pretty cheeky of #DeusEx to not allow me to make the iron sights a LS click instead of left trigger

I'm live tweeting a game I rented on a friday night. You can pretty much extrapolate what type of person I am from that sentence #deusEx

- iamanth @superdalebot Or you just suck.. I'm getting headshots with the pistol... ;-p

@iamanth ha i don't even have the pistol yet. I'm at the very beginning #DeusEx

- MattDorf @superdalebot yeah he said that just when he got good at sneaking up on and killing people they threw robots at him and that was done.

@MattyDorf obviously I was premature with my redicule because I was just playing the prologue before the credits

When they decide to use CGI instead of in game graphics for the cutscenes with the yellow wash, that's when the magic happens #DeusEx

I get beaten and shot by bad guys. I get cyborg parts to help me live then I fight crime. I'mgoing to pretend I'm future robocop #DeusEx

The stealth moves are pretty sweet and the baraka sword arm lethal take downs are awesome but i really just want to run and gun #DeusEx

0 comments: