F-ZERO to F-HERO: A list on Friday (supposed to be out sometime in August)

Friday, October 31, 2008

We've been playing some serious burnout lately, jumping through planes flying off cliffs, taken eachother out and basically just fucking around way to late to be "effective" the next day at work. Theres one thing thats integral to the burnout franchise that is not as obvious as crashing and thats music. While playing we were thinking how great it would be have a personalized play list that we could call up and drive around the city with. Here is what we came up with.

Dale:
1. Operation ground and pound - Dragon Force
2. Steam Machine - Daft Punk
3. Like a White Bat in a Box, Dead Matters Go On - Melt Banana
4. Black Is The Color - Nina Simone
5. Jesus built my hotrod - Ministry
6. Art Star - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. Ping Island rescue op - Mark Mothersbaugh
8. So Haunted - Cut Copy
9. Ride the Sky - Lightning Bolts
10. My friend Dario - Vitallic
11. Nitrous Burnout - Man or Astroman
12. Here Comes The Hammer - MC Hammer

(Note from Mike: Dale, I have only even HEARD of three of your songs.)

"Holy shit this new car driving around is awesome I gotta take that shit out. If this new car is a stunt car I will shit in my hand"
-dale

In the two months since I wrote my half of this post mike never did so I am posting mine.

0 comments: