waiting for wow patch

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well we're sitting around Mike's house waiting for his shitty internet to let the newest Wow patch trickle through. Besides cursing our non hakerz abilities and being outsmarted by whatever firewall is making Mike's "dial-up" make me wait to play the delicious game I am actually starting to wonder what I did before wow.

Wow is already ruining my life as you probably guessed by the fact that I am sitting around waiting for it to download. I could play xbox I guess but since it has been about 2 months since I got a new game that is very unappealing. Looking at internet dating sites (which i guess could be considered a time churner) is also out but for different reasons. It's depressing. Apparently no one wants to have sex with me. Worse yet they aren't even pretending they do. At least give me that build up with no follow through even that is better than an empty in box. It gives me the fear that my virility has withered and wasted away.

Back to more important matters--namely why I am waiting for the wow patch. I guess I am officially one of "those weirdo gamers" we all pretend we aren't. I am pretty stoked for the patch because they made the Paladin a way better class. Apparently everyone in the world hates the paladin besides me so Blizzard decided to juice that particular class a bit by making even more badass. They increased the healing spells a bit but most importantly they made the Judgment spell so that it doesn't break your seal which is a pretty fucking big deal in baseball town. Also the seals last 2 min instead of 20 seconds so its actually worth your time to use them besides the fact you can throw as many hammers as your little hearts content.

On a side note the other day mike glitched on the deep way tram or whatever its called between the human and dwarf cities and he got booted. When he tried to sign in again he kept getting booted. I decided to do what anyone in my position would feel compelled to do.... Kill rats.

I killed 35 with my cleaver but then got bored and switched to punching them and when i got bored of that i switched back to the cleaver by the time mike got back i had killed 63 rats.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: