RPG's and infinite Undiscovery

Friday, October 17, 2008

As you may have heard I have been playing WOW lately and as you also may have heard it is a very big time consumer of an action RPG. So I have been weighing with the options of giving up on RPG's right now and moving onto another genre maybe that new Horror Survival game Dead Space. But really can it even compare to how amazing Bloodshot 2 was really.... because that shit was amazing. Well maybe I don't know. I really wanted to try Infinite Undiscovery about 2 months ago but now that it's actually out am I still feeling it? The characters look a little kiddie and I am kind of over leveling up guys and shit. Well I guess I should at least do some research and see what the game looks like. So on Xbox.com they have some screen shots of the game and they are not entirely thrilling EXCEPT THIS ONE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok... shit ok thats awesome i have to play this game now based on this screen shot alone. THAT IS THE HAPPIEST FUCKING BEAR I HAVE EVER SEEN. AND YOU RIDE IT. AND ITS IN YOUR PARTY. AND IT HAS A HORN. AND IT HAS JEWELRY. AND YOUR MAKING THE OTHER CHARACTER WALK BEHIND YOU IN THE DISTANCE. THATS THE HAPPIEST BEAR EVER. THAT BEARS SMILE JUST FILLS ME WITH JOY WITH THE FEELING THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALLRIGHT. That was all in caps because I was actually screaming that when I first saw the picture. Ask mike he was there

0 comments: