Piddling around in mass effect

Sunday, September 6, 2009

There was a quote I read somewhere about journeying through life. It read something along the lines of "the quickest route between two points is a straight line". I think the over all ideal the person who wrote that quote was trying to say was some bullshit about tackling your dreams head on and not going about it in a round about way.
I have new quote for you "the quickest route between two points is anywhere you fucking drive in this amazing piece of machinery".

Alright it might not be the quickest but it is definitely the most bad-rad-ass way to go about it. For the record I have been on some snow covered planet trying to find a down spaceship with a clue on where to go with the story or some other thing like that. Suffice to say I gave up along time ago and am just getting sweet air.

0 comments: