DCUO: Part 2B my character Farad

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey I just wanted to post this inbetweener because i fear i might have scared a few of you off by saying your character changes from the customization tab when you create him/her/it. Deep Breath you can change your character model at any time via in game menu character style selection. What this does is your character keeps the gear he has equipped but you can change it to look like anything he has already worn in that slot. This is fucking huge my friend. This means no more ugly good stated gear you have to wear because it's just to good for your in game face punching to give up. Since I am a giant Loot whore this is amazing. Also this means at any time you can revert him/her/it back to what you originally designed. You do however pick up new styles that weren't available in the create tab. My fav so far is the Bio-Mech style which you can see on my back piece, shoulders and boots. Also isn't it great to call them shoulders and boots instead of pauldrons and greaves again.

0 comments: