DCUO: Part 2 my character Farad

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ok just wanted to pop in because I've finished the intro to the game

The combat is totally fun. You left click for mele, right click for range mouse is aim and wasd is movement. You get special attacks that can be qued into numbers 1-6 you can also get special attacks where you hold down one of the mouse buttons. The whole system is pretty visceral and very immersing.

One thing to note is I spent probably an hour creating my guy and picking gear (It's that customizable) I would like to warn you though do not worry too too much about your gear selection in the create phase because the armor you get replaces said gear. Do however pick your color palette 3 colors because all the gear you get will be recolored to this so you never have to worry about not matching and you'll always look awesome.

My guy has a skull mask (for Now) glowing eyes, a mohawk and rock skin. He's the big build (theres the wayne gretzky hockey dude selection for you size) and is colored all red. He's my fast runner fire blaster. My name is farad and I'm on the Last Laugh server come find me. Well hang. Watch your ladies though my personality is flirty.

here is my character being awesome and posing
and here he is in action using a fire pop up power

0 comments: