Minecraft scary moon

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If you'll remember I was bragging about how awesome I was for skinning my mine craft with a zelda pack. Everything looks rad I'm the smartest man alive because I can now live a sandbox zelda fantasy.


That is untill I saw that scary ass moon from Majora's mask peering down my sun hole.
I didn't mean to sound dirty with sun hole there. What a sunhole basically is is dale slang. In Minecraft if you want to grow trees in you sweet cave you need sunlight so you have to dig a pillar straight up to the surface and top it off with glass so no baddies get in. This is also a great way to tell if its day or night outside. Hence why I was looking up to check where the moon was to see how long night lasted so I could go outside and get some supplies without worring about exploding zombies or human sized spiders.

When the moon isn't this scary monster
it's basically a white dot

0 comments: