FPS-Doug

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ok I talked about my alltime favorite internet meme last post. Now I want to talk about my current infatuation internet meme. FPS-Doug, The reason i never heard of this before was probably because i never played counterstrike. Actually correction i played it once.
About a thousand years ago when i was still in college and some managing to not let my video game addiction run my life I was playing Zelda Okarana of time (the same year it came out) you do the math). Anyway i had a friend in college who played counterstrike and i never knew what it was. It's just like golden eye he told me and g-dang if i didn't like me some golden eye so i went to his house to try the game GOT SUPER FUCKING SCHOOLED and never played again. That is my history with counterstrike.
So I was just going to watch FPS-Doug boom-headshot videos at work and leave it at that and not bother anyone else. But today about ten minutes ago magic happened I watched this video



ps this album actually came out the same year i tried counterstrike weird huh

0 comments: