I'm in yer base killing yer doodz

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last Night me an mike were playing the new levels on COD4. We were in creek... you know that giant giant level that for some reason the other team always sees you and snipes you. Aaaaanyway we were half playing the level half exploring looking for funny places to snipe. I was in the outhouse trying to snipe someone through the hole in the back of it. In the game I have a certain game I play with my self. In my mind I can't really call a spot my own in the game until I mark my territory by killing someone from on top of it. When a new level starts I like to get some good snipes before I get into the match and care about my score kind of an lol warmup. ie if the match is in downpour I gotta get me some dumpster snipez. Once i see someone through the bottom door to the house trying to catch some noobs through the window lay go to work after that i get over it and move on with the match. What the hell was I talking about that for... right thats why i was in the out house on creek. Side note I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN A TOILLETTE SNIPE EFF BOMB SHAT TASTIC. Well now that we know what I was doing in the outhouse me and mike were talking or was it mike and i were talking aaaaaaaaaaanyway I was explaining how if i knew anything about writing music i would cover the black sabbath song Supernaut but change the words to sniper-naut and it would be my theme song for COD4 because even though i might not be the best sniper thats my weapon of choice. I get added delight because people bitch about camping snipers while frothing at the mouth. If you piss off a fellow gamer by killing them well then thats a good job done. Fuck i'm rambling. I went further on to explain that a sniper naut would be like the juggernaut except instead of girth and power it would be replaced by skillz (yeah with a z) and handsomeness (it is my themesong afterall). While I was explaining all of this over the head set while standing in the shitter waiting for baddies that never came he asked me "Where are you anyway" for some reason without really thinking about it i replied "I'm in yer base killing yer doodz" Which just happens to be my favorite anime meme of all time because of all the off shoots of hilarity. I got re-obsessed with it to the point where instead of doing work (which is where i am writing this) i had to make another picture in the vain of this meme. I know its out of date and I know how you probably all got sick of it two years ago but the only thing i have to ask is: COME ON SICK OF HILARITY? HOW?


ps i did in fact ramble through this whole post just so i could put that un game related picture up

0 comments: